Have you been following the game of Tag that’s weaving its way through the blogosphere? Grace tapped me with a blog post, so now it’s my turn to pass along the favor.
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I grew up on an island.
2. I financed my first trip to Europe (age 16) by selling homemade muslin shirts from a Folkwear pattern — the French Cheesemaker’s shirt.
3. I didn’t learn how to drive a car until I was 26.
4. I’m a purist; it took me years to use a food processor or a gas-powered lawn mower.
5. I’m an avid recycler and have been known to bring plastic and glass home from my sister’s house and office to recycle.
6. In spite of all that I know about the benefits of eating whole, clean and fresh food, I’ve got a penchant for hot dogs with sauerkraut and yellow mustard.
7. Baking cookies, muffins and breads relaxes me and is one of my original comfort activities.
I’m tagging two new blogging friends: Kathleen (Write Into Your Life) and Patti (Anastasia’s Table); Firefly at Scrumptious Living, who was one of the first bloggers I ‘met’; Virginia the Kitchen Madonna; the interesting guys over at Noah Kagan’s OkDork; Kristin Nicholas at Getting Stitched; and Shula at Poppalina.